Camcycle is launching the first ever 'Cambridge Festival of Cycling' which we plan to grow into a recurring festival in September each year.
Along with a range of events, we also plan to conduct a month long Cambridge Cycling Survey.
The aims of the festival:
- Increase awareness of Camcycle leading to more members, volunteers and influence, particularly among new audiences
- Encourage more, better and safer cycling, for all ages and abilities
- Increase our income thorough sponsorship opportunities
- Increase engagement with our campaigning activities
- Create relationships with other community groups who can partner with us on festival events.